Best Diesel Steam Boiler For Sale in 2022
A diesel steam boiler is a type of heating system that uses a diesel engine to generate steam. A diesel oil steam boiler can be used in homes, businesses, hospitals and many other facilities. It has some important features like simple operation, convenient maintenance, high efficiency and long lifespan.
What is a diesel steam boiler?
Diesel fired steam boiler
A diesel steam boiler is a type of boiler that uses diesel as the primary fuel. It is used for heating and power generation, as well as industrial processes. The steam produced in the boiler can be used to drive turbines or generate electricity through an electric generator.
The diesel part of a diesel-fired steam boiler refers to the use of diesel fuel in this process instead of coal or some other fossil fuel like natural gas, propane or butane (LPG).
The diesel steam boiler has a compact structure with integrated structure of cylinder, pressure vessel and fire box. The self-priming feature ensures an easy start up of the equipment without any priming requirement. The combustion chamber is designed to provide better thermal efficiency and low emission levels which are achieved through the use of the best available technology in terms of firing chambers, grate design etc.
Get an online fixed price in 20 seconds:
What is a diesel steam boiler used for?
diesel steam boiler application
A diesel steam boiler is used for industrial heating, power generation, process heating and space heating. For example, they can be used to generate steam which is then used to drive turbines in large electricity generating plants. They can also be found on large ships where the steam generated by burning diesel oil is used directly in a turbine or indirectly (through heat exchangers) to produce electricity or high-pressure water for propulsion.
Diesel steam boilers can provide you with a high level of efficiency and reliability at an affordable price point.
How does a diesel fired steam boiler work?
Diesel boiler working
A diesel fired steam boiler uses the heat from burning diesel oil to create steam, which is then used for various purposes. The working principle of a diesel fired steam boiler can be explained as follows:
- In a diesel fired steam boiler, the fuel oil acts as an energy source and undergoes combustion inside an open jet flame burner. This causes high temperature air to pass through tubes with water flowing around them, heating it up and creating steam.
- When the water reaches approximately 250 °C (482 °F), it starts producing saturated steam at this temperature level. As more water flows through these tubes, more saturated steam is produced until all of it has been converted into superheated water vapor (saturated liquid).
What is the efficiency of diesel steam boiler?
Diesel steam boiler efficiency
Diesel steam boilers have an efficiency of approximately 80%. This means that 80% of the fuel energy is converted into heat energy, while 20% remains in the exhaust gases.
The efficiency of a diesel steam boiler differs significantly from that of other types of industrial boilers. Gas fired steam boilers have an average efficiency of 92%, while oil fired steam boilers have an average efficiency of 76%.
What is the cheapest fuel for steam boiler?
Diesel fuel steam boiler
There is a large variety of fuels that can be used to run steam boilers. The three most common are:
- Diesel oil. This is what you’re probably used to seeing at the pump, and it’s also one of the cheapest fuels out there for running your boiler. It has a high calorific value (around 43 MJ/kg) but burns dirty and produces lots of smoke, which can cause problems with pollution control equipment like DPFs (diesel particulate filters). It’s also not particularly good at starting fires when used as an ignition source, so you’ll need to use something else if you want a quick start-up time.
- Fuel oil. This fuel is similar to diesel in terms of energy content and combustion characteristics, but it’s cheaper because it comes from sources other than crude oil—namely coal tar pitches or gas refinery liquids such as kerosene or diesel exhaust fluid (DEF). On top of that, fuel oils contain fewer sulfur compounds than do mineral oils like diesel oil does; this makes them easier on emissions systems during operation since there’s less sulphuric acid produced from burning those compounds up during combustion process!
Get FREE Boiler Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Boiler Quotes today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Boiler Today!
How much does an diesel steam boiler cost?
Diesel steam boiler price
The cost of the diesel steam boiler depends on the size and type of the boiler. If you are looking at purchasing a large industrial-sized boiler, then you can expect to pay around $8,000-15,000. However, if your business doesn’t have a lot of space and only needs a small home-office size boiler, then it will be significantly less expensive at around $5000-7000.
The costs also depend on how efficient and cheap your fuel source is. If you’re using natural gas for heating purposes, then it’s going to cost more than propane or kerosene which are cheaper alternatives but produce less heat output per gallon used (because they don’t contain any water).
The diesel steam boiler can be used in many different industries. It is especially useful for businesses that need to heat their facility or operate equipment that needs an alternative fuel source than just electricity. The price of a diesel steam boiler will vary depending on the size and quality of your unit so make sure you know exactly what you need before shopping around for quotes! If you want to know more about diesel steam boiler, please contact us: +0086 186-2391-5479.